Friday, November 5, 2010

Just some random cute stories

Just wanted to share some random cute stories of the girls from this past week :)

I was taking Kate to school at the beginning of the week and when I asked her if she was going to have a good day, she told me that Sion (her friend) didn't want to hold her hand out to recess anymore and that made her sad. I told her that just because she doesn't want to hold your hand doesn't mean she doesn't want to play with you anymore. She was quiet for a moment, obviously pondering. I asked if she thought any of her other friends would like to hold her hand on their way out to recess and she told me "Maybe Emma!" I said that was a good idea and she should ask Emma today! She then told me "It will make Jesus happy if Emma holds my hand, because it will make my heart happy and Jesus lives in my heart so he wants it happy!" Hehehehehehe (I do believe either Emma or Sion started holding her again because that was the last I heard of it)

I volunteered to take over the teacher's aid position in Kate's RE class at church this week, the current one was over booked and kept missing so I was subbing a lot anyway. When I told Kate, she got the biggest smile and gave me a huge hug and said "I love when you teacher my church school! It makes it feel just like home!" I was grateful that must mean she indeed has fun at home too, not that Mom is always there to talk at me ;) LOL

Naty is really getting excited and anxious to get to go to both school and RE next year, she is also my most random child ;) So I was sitting at the kitchen table talking to my mom about taking over the teacher's aid thing and Naty comes up and asks if that means she can go now too. I told her no, she said "But I'm as tall as Katy!" Hahaha I said "Yes but you have to be 4 to go sweetie" enter random Naty, "Well if there was a big, mean bat in the delivery (living) room, then Jesus could use his big muscles and scare it away so it won't hurt me!" LOL Yup, that would be classic Naty! ;)
He even saves small children from big, mean bats!

No comments:

Post a Comment