Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today I am Thankful for...

Instead of being grumpy and whining about how my dear husband failed to tell me until last night that he had to go into work this afternoon (a Saturday) thereby missing a family Christmas ornament making session (not only had to just make it the girls but also meant me alone with 4 coo-coos in a pottery studio, eek!) and missing a nice warmer day that I had been wanting to take the girls to the park as a family. But I won't do that ;) I am trying to turn my frown upside down and list things I am thankful for directly relating to Jason's infuriating job..

1. I am thankful he has a job and a really good job that allows me to stay home with our children.

2. I am thankful he is such a dedicated teacher that he is willing to put in the extra time with his student (even if it's zero hour and probably won't make a difference, aw crap there I go again *slaps hand*)

3. I am thankful he has a job he enjoys, if you have to go to work and be away from your family 12-15hrs 5 days a week, at least you should enjoy your job!

Um, yeah that's all I got. My list of distain is much longer ;)



On to cuter stories!



On our to making our Christmas ornament, we all had a sing-a-long to Katy Perry's "Firework" yes you may think it's inappropriate of me to let my daughters listen to Katy Perry, but oh well :p Anyway, Audrey and Charlotte LOVE singing to this song and it's quite contagious! It was a nice way to help me over my grumpiness of a missing Daddy ;)








Kate and Naty are currently using a bunch of little paper plates we have to "bake pizza" so far I have been treated to a sour cream pizza, a strawberry and sausage pizza and a lollipop, cupcake and bread pizza! Hahahaha I love the imagination of young kids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment